The Witcher 2
The Witcher is a role-playing best video game for the PC. it’s developed by CD Projekt RED and it’s published by Atari. Polish author of The Witcher game are Andrzej Sapkowski. the game defines the best BioWare’s proprietary Aurora Engine and was released in October 2007. An it is an enhanced edition of the game, containing among other things the editor and two new adventures. Best The Price of Neutrality premium module and Side Effects premium module was working properly on September 2008.
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
The Witcher 2 (Assassins of Kings) is the same to The Witcher, developed by CD Projekt RED and released on May, 2011. Like the original game, it is created after the events of Andrzej Sapkowski’s The Witcher series of novels on which the games are based.
the game Assassins of Kings was leaked on 16 September 2009, before the game was officially announced. According to CD Projekt, this game created about six months before it was leaked. It was made using a great “alpha version” of the game, and voices were provided by CD Projekt staff members rather than the final actors. CD Projekt published a short FAQ to check out respons. but said that they did “not plan any materials to be released soon”. This game itself was call “still deeply in the development stage”, and people should “not expect the game too soon”.
The player controls basic Geralt of Rivia. who is one of the few remaining witchers – enhanced and trained humans with special powers who hunt monsters for a living. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings have many different paths and story lines, along with multiple best endings. like ( Prologue, Iorveth, Roche, Loc Muinne, Epilogue)
IMMERSIVE, MATURE, NON-LINEAR STORY
- Emotionally-charged, non-linear story set in a fantasy world unlike any other game.
- Embark on a complex, expansive adventure in which every decision might lead to dire consequences.
- Engage in over 20 hours of narrative-driven game play. featuring 4 different beginnings and 16 different endings must be there.
SPECTACULAR, BRUTAL, TACTICAL COMBAT
- Fight using a best combat system that uniquely fuses dynamic action with the well-developed RPG mechanics.
- Use an array of unique witcher weapons that must will won match.
- Be ready for battle using a wide array of tactical options: craft potions, set traps and baits, cast magic and sneak up on your foes.
REALISTIC, VAST, CONSISTENT GAME WORLD
- Discover a best rich game world where ominous events shape the lives of entire populations while bloodthirsty monsters rage about.
- Explore numerous, varied locations: from vibrant trading posts, to bustling mining towns, to mighty castles and fortresses; and discover the stories they have to tell and dark secrets they hide.
- Processor: Core 2Duo 2.2 GHz or dual core AMD 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB Windows XP, 2 GB Windows Vista/7
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 512 MB or Radeon (HD3850 512 MB)
- HDD Space: 16 GB
- Processor: Quad Core Intel or AMD
- RAM: 3 GB Windows XP, 4 GB Windows Vista/7
- Graphics: GeForce 260 1 GB or (HD4850 1 GB)
- HDD Space: 16 GB
The PC version was released on May 17, 2011. The Xbox 360 version was released on April 17, 2012.
Clicks here to download THE Witcher 2
how to use must watch video
The Witcher 2 Best Aimbot for PC -
The Witcher is a role-playing best video game for the PC. it's developed by CD Projekt RED and it's published by Atari. Polish author of The Witcher game are Andrzej Sapkowski. the game defines the best BioWare's proprietary Aurora Engine and was released in October 2007. An it is an enhanced edition of the game, containing among other things the editor and two new adventures. Best The Price of Neutrality premium module and Side Effects premium module was working properly on September 2008.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: window
Application Category: game